The PetroCaribe Development Fund provides loan financing to the Ministry of Finance and Planning and self-financing public bodies for critical development projects. These loans are intended to support the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Government and to promote the goals of the PetroCaribe Energy Cooperation Agreement for social transformation and economic development of participating countries.
Lending Activities: Financial Year 2013-2014
- Petrocaribe Invests $8 Million In Summer Employment Programme; Successful First Week for Students
- Primary schools celebrate Simon Bolivar in poetry
- PetroCaribe staff brings Christmas joy to St Thomas school
- Renewable Energy Project at Glenmuir High Gets a Boost as PetroCaribe Development Fund Contracts UTech
- Children from Poor Homes Benefit from Hope Zoo Initiative –Thanks to PetroCaribe Grant