The Board of Management established a grant facility to support projects that would directly improve the welfare of the most vulnerable members of the society. This initiative is in keeping with the mandate of the PetroCaribe Energy Cooperation Agreement which has among its fundamental objectives the eradication of social inequalities through fostering improved standards of living for the people of the region. The Facility is financed by utilizing a portion of the surplus generated from the Funds’ lending and investment activities and is used to finance socio-economic projects which are consistent with the goals of Vision 2030, Jamaica’s National Development Plan.
|Guidelines for Grant Application|
|Procedure for Accessing Grant Funding|
- PetroCaribe staff brings Christmas joy to St Thomas school
- Renewable Energy Project at Glenmuir High Gets a Boost as PetroCaribe Development Fund Contracts UTech
- Children from Poor Homes Benefit from Hope Zoo Initiative –Thanks to PetroCaribe Grant
- PetroCaribe Provides $402 Million for Engineers Training Centre at Caribbean Maritime Institute
- Petrocaribe Development Fund Supports Jamaica Library Service & Education Sector